If you want to install home insulation in Chicago, IL, you’ve come to the right place! The expert insulation contractors in Chicago from ThermaSeal / Lakeside Insulation have been insulating homes, offices and commercial buildings in Chicago and surrounding areas for over 10 years.
ThermaSeal / Lakeside Insulation, a part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, has been serving Chicagoland since 2001 and helping residential and commercial customers alike increase energy efficiency and save money. We provide a variety of insulation installation services, all with one goal in mind: making your life easier.
Request a FREE quote for home insulation from a professional insulation contractor in Chicago! Contact us online or give us a call at (800) 836-2535!
Top Insulation Contractors in Chicago, IL
Our Chicago metropolitan area insulation services include:
Chicago Home Insulation Installers
Are you looking to save money while living more comfortably? Do you need more home insulation in Chicago? At ThermaSeal / Lakeside Insulation, we are dedicated to giving homeowners the best quality insulation throughout the Chicago, Illinois metro area. Whether you need to insulate your attic with fiberglass or install insulation in your walls and basement, we can help!
Contact us online today or call (800) 836-2535 to install home insulation in Chicago!
Commercial Insulation Contractors in Chicago
Do you own an office or commercial building in the Chicago, Illinois area? How well insulated is the building? If you need to install more insulation, call our commercial insulation contractors in Chicago! Our insulation experts have the experience required to insulate all types of commercial buildings.
Home & Commercial Insulation Materials
We can install different types of insulation to meet every need, including:
- Fiberglass – Available as loose-fill, blown-in or as batts/blankets, fiberglass insulation is used not only in many homes but also in a variety of areas within homes, including the attic, basement, exterior and interior walls, any crawl spaces your home has, etc.
- Cellulose – As one of the most environmentally friendly insulation products on the market, cellulose is made of up to 80% recycled material. It is ideal for those who want to increase their home’s energy efficiency and be as green as possible. Available as loose-fill (dry cellulose) and as spray-applied (wet), cellulose insulation can be used in many different areas of your home.
- Spray foam – Spray foam is an incredibly popular insulation option because it can be installed in many different areas in a home, from the walls to around piping. Typically made out of polyurethane, it is applied in liquid form and looks like wet paint but, within seconds, dries and expands into a thick foam that snugly fills the designated space and creates a very tight seal.
- Radiant barrier – Typically installed in the attic, radiant barrier insulation is ideal for soundproofing and for increasing your home’s energy efficiency.
What Are the Benefits of Insulation Installation in Chicago?
Installing insulation in your Chicago home (or commercial building) offers a number of benefits beyond just maximizing your energy efficiency and saving you money. Properly insulating your home or building can help:
- Lower your energy bills and maximize energy efficiency
- Provide a more comfortable interior environment year round
- Reduce noises from outside and inside, between different rooms and levels
- Reduce your carbon footprint
Install Commercial or Home Insulation in Chicago, IL
ThermaSeal / Lakeside Insulation’s trained staff of insulation contractors in Chicago will get the job done on time, on budget and in a safe manner. With our experience and dedicated staff to serve you, you can rest assured you’ve come to the right place for expert installation of different types of insulation—from spray foam to fiberglass and beyond!
Ready to get started on installing commercial or home insulation in Chicago? No matter what it entails, we can help—just call us today at (800) 836-2535 or contact us online for a free estimate!