Did you know more than a million homes in the United States aren’t properly insulated and, as a result, are costing their homeowners hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars? Home insulation is one of the best ways to maximize energy savings and make sure your house stays comfortable year round!
No matter where you live in our beautiful college town—on the beach, near Northwestern, or by the border of Skokie—our insulation company in Evanston is here to help. The experts at ThermaSeal/Lakeside Insulation can provide a complete assessment and no-obligation quote.
Looking for insulation companies in Evanston, IL? Get a free quote today! Give us a call at (800) 836-2535 or fill out the contact form on this page.
As we mentioned, insulating your home is one of the best ways to ensure its energy efficiency isn’t compromised. We see some pretty brutal winters and sweltering summers here in Evanston—but sufficient home insulation will help keep your home nice and comfy.
From lower energy bills to potential increased resale value and improved AC and furnace efficiency, a well-insulated home can potentially offer many benefits! Get in touch with our home insulation company in Evanston today!
Learn more about our residential insulation services »
If you’re a business owner who wants to lower your overheads, we can help! ThermaSeal/Lakeside Insulation has been insulating office and commercial buildings in the Evanston, Illinois area and has the expertise and experience to recommend the ideal insulation material and install it correctly.
Learn more about our commercial insulation services »
Types of Insulation
Where to Insulate
- Attic Insulation: Your attic is one of the best places to insulate, as it is one of the biggest culprits when it comes to home energy loss. Warm air rises, and if your attic isn’t insulated—or doesn’t have enough insulation—all that heat will escape right out, leaving your home a lot less comfortable in the winter. During the summer, an attic that isn’t insulated is much hotter, which makes the rest of your home a lot toastier as well!
- Wall Insulation: Wall insulation helps provide not only decreased heating and cooling costs and a more comfortable home, but also superior soundproofing. If you’ve ever been in a home that doesn’t have wall insulation, you may have noticed how loud traffic and other outside noises seem!
- Basement Insulation: The lowest level of your home offers a lot of potential for energy savings—but not if it isn’t well-insulated! Even if your basement is unfinished and you don’t go down there a lot, don’t overlook it when it comes time to re-insulate.
- Crawl Space Insulation: For a space so small, your crawl space can have a significant impact on your energy costs. If you don’t insulate your crawl space, your home can be subjected to all kinds of moisture problems and skyrocketing energy bills! Whether your house has a ventilated or unventilated crawl space, our insulation contractors can help.
- Fiberglass Insulation: Fiberglass is one of the most popular and cost-effective types of insulation material; it is also one of the most effective products at helping to stop heat transfer and can be installed anywhere in your home, from basement ceilings to walls and around ductwork.
- Cellulose Insulation: One of the most environmentally friendly insulation products, cellulose, consists of mostly recycled materials. It’s similar to fiberglass insulation and provides good sound control and can work well in many areas of your home.
- Spray Foam Insulation: Spray foam insulation is ideal for those small spaces, like the tiny cracks, gaps and crevices in your home’s envelope where air leaks in and out. When stopping air infiltration is critical, spray foam insulation is one of the best solutions!
- Radiant Barrier Insulation: Radiant barrier (or foil) insulation is ideal for attics where the sun’s rays can greatly impact the temperature. It works by helping reflect heat away from your home before it can penetrate the house.
Looking for Insulation Companies in Evanston, Illinois?
At ThermaSeal/Lakeside Insulation, we are dedicated to making your life easier. We want to help enhance the comfort of your Evanston home. Home insulation can help save you money and maximize the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems. Our trained professionals have the experience and knowledge to help you with any residential or commercial insulation service you need.
Contact our insulation company in Evanston by calling (800) 836-2535 to receive a FREE QUOTE today!