As a resident in Chicago, you know how important it is to have insulation in your home or building—those frigid winters and hot summers won’t allow otherwise! At ThermaSeal / Lakeside Insulation, we take pride in keeping our clients well-informed about their insulation so they can make the best choices for comfort and efficiency in the Chicago area. Keep reading to learn more or call us today at 800-836-2535!
We offer insulation services for residential retrofit as well as new construction. For residential insulation projects, ThermaSeal / Lakeside Insulation specializes in:
- Batt fiberglass: Batt insulation comes in pre-cut panels and is typically made of fiberglass. It’s one of the most common forms of insulation available. Batts can be installed in various areas, such as the attic and walls.
- Blown fiberglass: “Blow-in” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Fiberglass is available in blown-in form and can be installed in many areas of a home, from the attic to the walls.
- Spray foam : Spray foam insulation is applied wet and expands into thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps—therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring. Open-cell and closed-cell spray foam is available.
- Cellulose insulation: This eco-friendly insulation home offers superior soundproofing, can help make your h more comfortable year round, and can help improve the overall efficiency of your air conditioner.
Insulation can help enhance the energy efficiency and overall comfort of your Chicago home. We have the experience and expertise to help you choose the ideal insulation material for your residential project.
For commercial insulation projects, ThermaSeal/Lakeside Insulation specializes in:
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass has been used to insulate structures for decades, and is an ideal insulation solution for your commercial project.
- Cellulose insulation: This eco-friendly insulation can help improve the overall efficiency of your air conditioner.
- Spray foam: This form of insulation can be used in commercial buildings, too! Spray foam insulation is a great solution for increasing overall energy efficiency.
We offer quality insulation products and services for your commercial building in the Chicago, IL area. You can rely on our team of professionals to meet all your commercial insulation needs.
Schedule Your Insulation Installation Today!
Ready to install insulation in your Chicago area home or business? Our team of insulation experts at ThermaSeal/Lakeside Insulation can help you choose the best insulation for your needs and budget and ensure that it is installed quickly and correctly.
Contact us online or by phone at 800-836-2535 to schedule an appointment today.