If you need an insulation company in Addison, ThermaSeal / Lakeside Insulation is a good name to know. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install blown-in insulation in homes and commercial buildings, for both retrofit and new construction projects.
Schedule your consultation for blown-in insulation in Addison today by calling 800-836-2535 or filling out the form to the right.
“Blown-in” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Fiberglass is available in blown-in form, and cellulose is as well. Blown-in cellulose is also called loose-fill cellulose.
Blown-in insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
The New Construction & Retrofit
The ThermaSeal / Lakeside team uses blown-in insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects in Addison and the surrounding areas. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can insulate walls, attics, basements and crawl spaces.
Blown-In Insulation Installation in Addison, IL
If you’re in the Chicago area, look no further than ThermaSeal / Lakeside Insulation. We have experience installing blown-in insulation in both existing homes and new homes being constructed, and our professionals use quality fiberglass and cellulose insulation from leading manufacturers.
Contact us online or by phone at 800-836-2535 to schedule an appointment for blown-in insulation in Addison.